Dr. Katie McKie, a pediatric sleep specialist at the Children's Hospital of Georgia, joins pediatrician Dr. Rebecca Yang to continue their discussion on sleep disorders in the pediatric population.
- What are the clinical features of restless leg syndrome?
- What are pharmacologic and alternative options for treatment?
- When should a patient be referred to a speech specialist?
- What is a sleep study and what information does it provide?
McKie, K. (Host). Yang, R. (Host). Leggio, L. (Contributor); Pendergrast, R. (Contributor). (2020, October 1). Pediatric Sleep Disorders Part 2. (S1:15) [Audio Podcast Episode]. MCG Pediatric Podcast. Medical College of Georgia Augusta. https://mcgpediatricpodcast.podbean.com/e/sleep-disorders-in-children-part-2/
- Grand Rounds: “Pediatric Insomnia: A Nightmare for Parents and Providers.” Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University: Katie McKie, MD (Presented on January 10, 2020)
- Moturi S, Avis K. Assessment and treatment of common pediatric sleep disorders. Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2010;7(6):24–37.
- Sumit Bhargava. Diagnosis and Management of Common Sleep Problems in Children. Pediatrics in Review. Mar 2011, 32 (3) 91-99